Today wasn't an ordinary day. But honestly, what the hell is that? In this post I will basically explain who I am, my day and why I decided to ”blog.”
My name is Stacey. I am a pisces, yes that matters because I believe in a lot of things that many do not; example, star signs and compatibility. Im 21, yeah, just barley old enough to drink. I have an amazing daughter, her name is McKenzie; shes my miracle. I am engaged to a man named John; still haven't figured out why since we fight like cat & mouse, but I love him..thats what matters in this clutter box I call a brain. I used to have a job, but since I can't shut my mouth, I no longer do. Now, my job is to sit at home and take care of our daughter, cook and clean, with occasional doctor appointments or other things I need to attend to. Oh, and now blog :) FANTASTIC. One day I figured I would sign up to be an affiliate on an adult toy website because for each sale you make, you earn 25%, not a lot I know, but why not? Nothing better to do with my time. A month later, no sales. Although honestly, once I get a few extra bucks, im buyin some stuff. The cheapest I have ever seen.
My day. Well, I woke up with my 130lb bull mastiff on top of me licking my face, wanting to be let out. Then I prepare to get my daughter up to change and feed her. Shes.sneezing, coughing, raspy voice, and has a fever STILL. I took her to the doctor 3 days ago and her pediatrian said she was fine. Well apparently she was not fucking fine. So I take her to the doctor today, now...shes apparently sick, but...its a virus..there is NOTHING they can do. Well I'm now feeling nauseous and really tired. Its great when your sick with your child. But the thing is, when your childs sick..you better perk the fuck up. Your the parent. Im glad when my fiancée came home he let me sleep a few hours. Then I woke up and he fell asleep. Now its 3am, and I'm beginning blogging. This might be a good relief for me, and a new beginning, but I'm sure whoever takes the time to read this is surely glad its the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment