Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Losing everything I have for the 3rd time

I have been struggling for some time now. Not really any support or even a shoulder to lean on. I just found out I have 7 days to pay my storage or it will be auctioned off. That means I would lose all of my daughters clothes and brand new items, such as her toddler bed, and potty chair, her clothes that she can now fit into, i would lose everything I own and need. Most important, I would lose her baby book and photos, thats Memories and they can't be replaced.

If you can help in anyway it would be most appreciated. We owe $350 on the storage now. Even replacing some items would be better than nothing. The widget above will let you donate money/look at wishlist or you can help out by donating to my PayPal at brokenwingedangel4@yahoo.com or you can email me there and I can give you the storage information if you want to help out directly by phone.

Any little bit of help is better than losing everything I have for the 3rd time. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment