Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sometimes you don't realize that you have something good

I though i would write a post about one of my good friends. Her name is Julie. She is the only friend who has been there for me any time I needed it, never cancelled any plans, always follows through with what she says. She is so kind hearted that is actually hard to believe. I just really want to publicly thank her for how happy she has made me, she is a big part of what makes me smile.

Its really crazy that we automatically expect people to be screw us over because not to many people show you otherwise. But when that one person comes along, sometimes we just can't believe it. I'm really hoping her friendship is sincere because it has been since we reconnected after 9 years. I'm not going to take anything for granted anymore because you need to appreciate it before its gone, because you never know what can happen with in the next 30 seconds.

Much more later. Time for bed. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment